A private utility token has long become one of the mandatory elements in the cryptocurrency exchange ecosystem.
In the Binance ecosystem, this role is played by the Binance Coin (BNB). Coin holders can receive discounts on intra-exchange trading fees, participate in initial coin offerings and staking.
In addition, it is the digital currency of the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
The cost of BNB depends both on general market trends and on the work of the exchange itself.
During 2021, the price of the coin rose from $40 to $690, and in 2022 it fell sharply. At the beginning of summer, a local high was recorded at a level slightly above $215.
At the time of writing, the asset is trading at $250 per coin and is ranked 5th in the ranking of the most capitalized cryptocurrencies.
What determines the value of Binance Coin
The future of the coin is connected with the further development of the native ecosystem. Pricing factors include both general financial risks and exchange-specific risks associated with possible regulatory intervention.
The USDT to BNB exchange rate is highly dependent on the market flagship.
Since it is now not known for certain how BTC will behave further, it is quite difficult to predict further changes in the price of any altcoin.
You also need to pay attention to other factors that affect the value of the coin. The following are distinguished:
- The ratio of supply and demand. This is a universal market factor that will never disappear anywhere.
- Issue of tokens. The supply of BNB is initially limited to 200 million coins. The management of the exchange regularly burns tokens and plans to reduce the number of coins to 100 million.
- Ecosystem growth. Binance started out as a digital currency exchange platform. But it continues to diversify its services into the cryptocurrency space. This attracts new users and stimulates demand for the coin.
- Launchpads and sales. Only owners of a certain number of tokens can take part in them, which pushes the price of the asset up.
- Blockchain development. BSC ranks second in the number of DeFi projects after Ethereum and currently outperforms all other smart contract platforms. Blockchain development will attract more and more investors.
- Competition. On the one hand, Binance competes with other major exchanges, on the other hand, the coin competes with the heavyweights of the Bitcoin and Ethereum crypto market. If the ecosystem remains competitive, the coin will go up.
- Regulation. The tightening of crypto market regulation rules will inevitably affect the prices of digital assets, but when and how exactly is not yet clear.
- New partnerships. The conclusion of partnership agreements with large companies opens up new opportunities for using the coin. This in turn increases the demand for the asset.
BNB outlook for the near future
Experts believe that the BNB rate may be optimistic next year. If Binance maintains its dominance in the cryptocurrency exchange industry, the coin will rise in price.
However, analysts also recommend taking into account the recent collapse of FTX and potential regulatory issues for Binance itself.
At the end of 2022, it remains to be stated that the trust of retail and institutional investors in cryptocurrencies has been undermined. Particularly cautious analysts do not exclude that the crypto winter will drag on until 2024.
BNB price prediction for 2023
From today’s standpoint, the most likely trend is sideways within 200 – 280 dollars per coin. At the same time, there is a risk of short-term drops below $200.
BNB price prediction for 2024
In 2024, there will be another fork of Bitcoin. This event marks the beginning of a new market cycle and has previously been a driver of overall market growth.
The outlook for the year is more optimistic, but new all-time highs still look unlikely, as well as a fall below $210-$200. A local maximum of about $300 per coin is possible.
BNB price prediction for 2025
In a moderately optimistic scenario, the coin will consolidate above the $400 mark. During the year, short-term price reductions of up to $350 per coin are possible.
BNB price prediction for 2026-2030
It is very likely that in the second half of the decade the legal status of cryptocurrencies will be settled and some of the current market problems will be left behind.
Many analysts are confident that during this period there will be a steady increase in the asset and a consistent update of price records.
It is not known whether it will be possible to convert HNT to SOL, but the price of BNB by 2030 may exceed $4,300.