Nigerians who want to expand their opportunities through migration can use the Antigua and Barbuda citizenship program for Nigerians.
Those who have already experienced it leave a lot of positive feedback and tell their success stories. The region offers the opportunity to become a full-fledged resident in exchange for financial investment.
In addition to a solid investment, there are certain requirements for applicants, the fulfillment of which will ensure citizenship.
The opportunities offered by the passport of Antigua and Barbuda for Nigerians are not commensurate with the cost of the scheme.
Especially considering the permission to include relatives in the application. This approach has positive results for both sides of this transaction. Improved market positions for the land and multiple benefits for applicants.
The Benefits of Obtaining an Antiguan and Barbudan Citizenship
The Antigua and Barbuda passport by investment for Nigerian citizens has many positive points. It is a strong document, giving the right to visit 130 regions around the globe.
Whereas the native passport only opens the door to 44 countries and half of them still require permits.
And international mobility is not the only privilege available to the holder of an Antiguan document:
- the ability to retain previous citizenship;
- the right to obtain a long-term U.S. visa;
- service in European banks;
- fixed cost of the scheme regardless of the accompanying candidates;
- tax-friendly environment;
- hereditary transfer of citizenship.
These are important and undoubtedly decisive factors in choosing a region. Secondary pluses are the stunning scenery, mild favorable climate, measured pace of life, the opportunity to get a quality education, and high level of medical care.
Nigerians do not choose the region just for personal benefits. It is a long-term prospect, as you can secure a future for your heirs for generations to come.
Eligibility Requirements for the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment
The requirements that the authorities impose on applicants are similar to other similar schemes.
An adult who is not in trouble with the law and who can prove the purity of his money can apply for an Antiguan passport.
Of course, each candidate undergoes an examination and selection procedure by the relevant authorities. The success rate of passing the checks is very impressive.
The scheme provides several investment options. Depending on opportunities and preferences are allowed to choose:
- Development contribution. The starting aid is 100 thousand dollars. This is the cheapest option, but it will be impossible to return the funds. Therefore, few people resort to this way of decision.
- Immovable property. Under the terms of the scheme, the minimum value of the object must be at least 200 thousand dollars. Nevertheless, this is the most popular way of naturalization. Since there is the possibility of making a profit from the object, and later it can be sold.
- For large families, there is another opportunity to invest. For applications of six people or more, they offer to invest $150,000 in the University of the West Indies. The institution will provide one year of free tuition for one of the applicants.
Foreigners choose the path based on their own abilities and plans for the future. Many buy apartments because they plan to relocate and spend the rest of their lives in the new region.
The islands are chosen by families with children and wealthy retirees. The beneficial effects of the climate, a calm and safe environment, and future opportunities contribute to the annual increase in applications for papers.