You are on this page because you want to know how to make zobo drink in 30 minutes or less.
However, Zobo drink has many ways people love to produce it.
In your own way, how would you like your Zobo drink to be prepared?
That should be your first consideration before you decide either to produce the drink naturally or add sugar for the teste.
They are also an instance where people add Nutri-C depending on their choices for teste.
Moreover, let first see what is a Zobo drink?
What is Zobo Drink?
Zobo drinks are otherwise known as Sorrel drink or Zoborodo is a non-alcoholic local beverage.
However, let first inform you about the ingredients before showing you steps on how to make Zobo drink faster.
Zobo Drink Ingredients
In this article, we will inform you about the ingredients to use in 5 liters production of Zobo drink if you are focusing on naturally.
If you will decide to add sugar or Nutri-C for the test then it is advisable to add more water or at least increase the quantity to 7 liters with the same ingredients.
Here are the ingredients you need to make a Zobo drink.
- Two cups of dry Zobo leaves
- One glove of Garlic
- One Ginger
- One Ripe Pineapple
- Water up to 5 liters
You can choose to garnish the drink with either Orange or Lime.
How to make a Zobo drink?
Before you move to the process of making your Zobo drink, make sure you wash all the ingredients especially the dry Zobo leaves.
However, when you start washing the dry leave you will see the color washing out to the water.
This simple has nothing to do with the drink because you will still have enough of the color when you cook it.
Moreover, the process of washing the dry leaves is to clean the dust and make it good for your health.
After you had washed the dry leaves, pile and cut the pineapple into small pieces.
The next ingredients to make it clean is to wash ginger and garlic, pile and cut into a flat plate.
If you have finished with all the washing, pulling and cutting.
Here are the steps by steps process on how to prepare a Zobo drink.
- Put your dry Zobo leaves into a pot.
- Include the washed pineapple to the same pot.
- Add water to cover both the dry zobo drink and the pineapple.
- Cook the pot on medium heat (gas or stove) and start boiling for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add ginger and garlic.
- Add another water that will make up the 5 liters and boil it for another 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn-off your medium heat (gas or stove) and allow the drink to cool.
- When the drink is been cool, filter the drink from the dry leaves and pineapple.
- After filtering it, use a chiffon cloth to exclude the smallest particles you will find in the drink.
- After this has been done, your Zobo drink is ready.
If you want to add anything for a test such as Nutri-C or sugar, this is the time for you to do that.
After you have added the Nutri-C or sugar for teste, Pour the drink into bottles or any container and refrigerate.
Note: Zobo drink can only last for 24 hours if not refrigerated.
There are so many health benefits of drinking zobo, these benefits are actually what Hibiscus flowers also provide as health benefits.
Since zobo drink is produced with Hibiscus flower than it inherits the healthy benefits.
Here are the few health benefits of zobo drink to the human body.
- Low Blood Pressure.
- Helping to protect against heart diseases.
- It will protect your blood vessels from damage.
- Lowers Cholesterol in your body.
- It will reduce the risk of cancer.
- Rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants.
- It will protect your liver against any diseases.
- It helps to restore and rescue the symptom of menstrual pain.
They are side effects of drinking zobo every day or consistency.
However, most of the side effects are really taking effect on women’s bodies.
Here are the side effect of the zobo drink.
- It slows down the process of estrogen production with the menstrual cycle.
- Not good for people with low blood pressure
- It causes hallucinogenic signs to mostly drivers
- It prevents pregnancy for women
- Tiredness and less productive
We believe that this article written by Things to know has taught you many things.
Properly, this article was written in benefit for people like you and to help others as well.
If you have any questions about this post or think that your question is left untouched.
You can use the comment to tell us your own opinion or question that border you.
Are you uncertain about what we write on this page or you have something important to add?
Still use the comment down below to tell us what you think and please do share this article on social media to help other individuals.