This article is about future’s cars, net worth, houses, and endorsement deals in 2023.
If you’re a fan of rap music, then no doubt you should know about the rapper future. Not only that, you might likewise love some of his rap lyrics and appreciate his music. But what about his wealth, achievement, and lifestyle. Do wish to know how future gets and spends his hard earned dollars? Clicking on this article shows that “yes” is the answer to that question.
Just sit back and relax as this article will reveal to you future’s cars, net worth, houses and endorsement deals in 2023.
Also Read: 13 Interesting Facts About The Legendary Rapper DMX
Future as we all know is a very popular name when it comes to the world of hip hop and rap music. He has released many hit songs and won many awards to his name, making him one of the top rapper in 2023.
In February 2018, Future won his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance for his collaboration on the song, “King’s Dead,” which appeared on the soundtrack of the film “Black Panther”. Also, in June 2019, Future released his solo EP “Save Me,” which debuted at number five on the U.S. charts.
However, like every other star, Future lives a flamboyant lifestyle and as such, likes spending his money on luxurious cars, mansions, and expensive wearables. Above all that, one thing that will stand out to fans is his car brands. Everyone loves luxurious cars and the type of car you drive is what people use to estimate your worth. Thus, celebrities like spending money on buying the most expensive car brands.
What cars does Future has? Future’s cars collection
Future’s cars come in a collection of luxury and sport brands, the likes of Lamborghini, Benz, Bentley etc. All these brands are known to be the most expensive in the world, and they’re mostly owned by top personalities. We’re going to explore all of them and their prices.
List of Future’s cars and their prices
- Lamborghini Aventador ($400 000)
- Rolls Royce Ghost ($300 000)
- Bentley Bentayga ($230 000)
- Porsche 911 turbo S ($160 000)
- Bentley Flying Spur ($190 000)
- Bentley Continental GT ($200 000)
- Mercedes-Maybeach ($170 000)
1. Lamborghini Aventador ($400 000) | Future’s cars
When talking about celebrities and expensive car brands, Lamborghini always comes first. This car brand is the choice of almost all celebrities and Future isn’t left out. He currently owns the Lamborghini Aventador model which costs up to four hundred thousand US dollars.
Lamborghini Aventador is an expensive sports car with mid-engine and all-wheel drive capability. It is a product of the Italian automobile company Lamborghini and was released in 2011. Additionally, to keep up with the Lamborghini tradition, the model is named after a Spanish fighting bull Aventador, a bull that fought in October 1993 at the Saragossa Arena.
2. Rolls Royce ghost ($300 000) | Future’s cars
Rolls Royce is the legendary maker of some of the best luxury cars since its introduction in 1906. Rolls-Royce has become a more popular ride to rappers who use it to show-off especially in music videos. The car brand is used as a replacement for the royal-ish limousine they used back in the days.
Future owns the Rolls-Royce Ghost. The Rolls Royce ghost model is a full-sized luxury car manufactured by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. It cost around $300 000 dollars. Another interesting facts about Rolls Royce is that the brand is currently owned by ther German motor company BMW.
3. Bently Bentayga ($230 000) | Future’s cars
Bentley motors is another popular and luxurious car brand with lots of super cars in stock. The company is based in England as a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group. It has been producing luxurious cars since 1998.
The Bentley Bentayga is a mid-size luxury SUV with front-engine and all-wheel drive capability. It manufactured by Bentley motors, with various body part manufactured at different locations in Germany, then painted by Paintbox Editions in Banbury, England, and finally assembled at Bentley’s factory in Crewe, England.
4. Bentley Continental GT ($200 000) | Future’s cars
Bentley continental GT is an annual sport car produced and marketed by Bentley motors. The GT stands for ground tourer. A grand tourer (GT) is a type of sports car that is designed for high speed and long-distance driving. This feature is attainable thanks to it combination of high performance and luxury attributes.
Bentley motors has been producing Bentley continental models since 2003. Thus, it stands as a conventional model of the Bentley and it made to be among the most affordable model.
5. Bentley Flying Spur ($190 000) | Future’s cars
It seems Future just can’t keep off from the Bentley collection. This time, he chooses the Bentley flying spur at a lower price of one hundred and ninety thousand dollars.
The Bentley Flying Spur (formerly the Bentley Continental Flying Spur) is a luxury saloon produced by Bentley Motors Limited since 2005, and was released since 2006. It is the four-door variant of the Bentley Continental GT coupé and it the most affordable series of the Bentley continental.
6. Porsche 911 Turbo S ($160 000) | Future’s cars
When speaking of sport super cars and SUVs, Porsche is a very popular brand. They produce one of the best high performance cars and their car model are owned by various celebrities including football star Ronaldo.
In the Porsche series, Future chooses to go with the Turbo S of the Porsche 911 model. The Porsche 911 (pronounced Nine Eleven or in German: Neunelfer) is a two-door 2+2 high performance rear-engined sports car introduced in September 1964 by Porsche AG of Stuttgart, Germany.
7. Mercedes Maybach ($170 000) | Future’s cars
Mercedes Maybach is a subsidiary of the popular and long known German car brand Mercedes-Benz. The maybach is an ultra-luxury modern sedan with longer wheel bases than the Benz-S model. It sophisticated with bunch of modern technology. This includes a huge panoramic sunroof extending over the front and rear seats, road scanning active suspension, and a full range of driver assistant features.
Future rapper net worth 2023
Future is one of the most successful rap and hip hop artist in modern times. His net worth is greatly due to album sales and tours coupled with other activities like endorsement, collaborations, concerts, record sales, and so on.
Future net worth in 2023 stands at $60 million.
The Atlanta born musician is one of the highest paid artists in the whole world. In a recent list of the world’s highest paid musicians released by Forbes, Future made it to number 9 after top rappers like Jay-Z, Drake, Dr Dre, Pitbull and others.
The discography of American rapper Future consists of eight studio albums, one collaborative album, one reissued album, one sound track album, sixteen mixtapes, 4 retail mixtapes, one hundred-and thirteen singles (including sixty-eight as a featured artist) and seventy-four music videos.
The Wizrd (2019)
High Off Life (2020)
Beast Mode (with Zaytoven) (2015)
What a Time to Be Alive (with Drake) (2015)
Super Slimey (with Young Thug) (2017)
Beast Mode 2 (with Zaytoven) (2018)
Wrld on Drugs (with Juice Wrld) (2018)
Pluto x Baby Pluto (with Lil Uzi Vert) (2020)
No doubt, the rapper has really achieve a lot both in popularity and in wealth. But like other personalities, the journey to success didn’t start off so easy, one need to go through a lot of hard work and perseverance to be famous and Future isn’t an exemption. Let take a brief look at his biography.
Future(rapper) biography: Early life, and Career
|Real Name:||Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn|
|Date of Birth:||November 20, 1983 (38 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer-songwriter, Music artist|
|Partner||Ciara(2013-2014. ex fiancee)|
|Education||Columbia High School|
Future”s real name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn. He is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer who was born on 20th November 1983 in Atlanta, Georgia. He went to Columbian high school.
Future got his nickname when he became a member of a musical group in Atlanta called “the dungeon family”. His career as a rapper was mentored by his cousin Rico Wade who was a record producer and also a member of the dungeon family. Rico always encourage future to sharpen his skills as a rapper and songwriter as well as instructions on how to survive on the street.
Meanwhile, future always acknowledge Rico as the “mastermind” behind his music art.
CAREER: Future was later signed to Epic records and A1 recordings, a record label owned by fellow Atlanta rapper Rocio.
Between 2010 and 2011, Future launches his very own label imprint, Freebandz. He subsequently released his debut album, Pluto, in April 2012 to commercial success. Future’s second album, Honest, was released in April 2014, surpassing his debut on the album charts.
Future owns a home in Miami where he supposedly holds most of his parties. The house has an ultramodern party pad, a custom made swimming pool connected to the ocean and appears to be draining to the Atlantic. According to the rapper, his home is one of his sources of inspiration.
Future also owns other homes in Los Angeles where he lived with his singer and ex-fiancé Ciara, and another one in the suburbs of Atlanta, where the star began his music career and his childhood neighbourhood.
Future’s Awards lists and norminations
Future’s music journey since it started in 2003 is blessed with series of top rated awards and nominations, from the Grammy to BET awards. However, many of these awards comes from collaborations while few is won as a singular artist.
He has won awards in many music categories including rap, music videos, collaborations, hip-hop albums etc. Here are some of Future’s awards and nominations he has received so far.
Future Awards lists
Here is a countdown list of the awards future has won so far
- 2014 BET Hip Hop Award for best club banger on the song “Move that Dove”, ft Pharrell Williams, Pusha T and Casino.
- 2015 BET Hip Hop Award for the best mixtape on the song “56 Night”.
- 2015 Much Music Video Award for best hip hop video on the song “DUF” ft P Reign and Drake.
- 2016 BET Award for best group along with Drake.
- 2018 Bet Hip Hop Award for best hip hop video on the song “Life is Good” ft Drake.
- 2019 Grammy awards for best Rap performance – Future won his first Grammy award in February 2019 in the category of the best Rap performance for his collaboration on the song “King’s dead”. The song which also featured other rap artists like Kendrick Lamar, Jay rock, and James Blake appeared on the soundtrack of the film “Black Panther”.
List of Nominations recieved by Future
Rapper Future has received countless of nominations out of series of award holding companies. This Includes awards from the Black Entertainment Television (BET), American Music Awards (AMA), Much Music Awards, Grammy, Teens Choice Awards, etc.
Here is a list of nominations received by Future so far from the start of his career.
- Future is nominated for 2 AMA awards which he won non
- 11 BET awards which he won one out of them.
- 30 BET Hip Hop Award in which he won three of them
- 5 Billboard Music Awards which he won non
- 4 Grammy Awards which he won one as part of a collaboration
- 3 iHeartRadio Music Awards which he won non
- 2 Much Music Awards which he won one out of it
- 4 MTV Video Music Awards which he won non
- 2 MTV Europe Music Awards which he won non
- 1 NAACP Image Award
- 1 Teen Choice Award
Other notable moments and achievements
- On January 15, 2013, Future released the compilation mixtape F.B.G.: The Movie which features the artists signed to his Freebandz label: Young Scooter, Slice9, Casino, Mexico Rann and Maceo. It was certified platinum for having over 250,000 downloads on popular mixtape site DatPiff.
- On September 20, 2015, Future released a collaborative mixtape with Canadian rapper Drake, titled What a Time to Be Alive. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, Billboard R&B Charts, and Billboard Hot Rap Songs, marking the first time a rapper was able to score two number one albums in a year, in 11 years, since Jay Z back in 2004. The mixtape has sold over 334,000 copies in the U.S. On January 17, 2016, Future released another.
- In 2016, Future became the fastest artist to chart three number-one albums on the Billboard 200 since Glee soundtrack albums in 2010.
- He, along with Ed Sheeran, collaborated with singer-songwriter Taylor Swift on the song “End Game” from her album Reputation. The song peaked at number 18 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was Future’s eighth top 20 hit.
- On November 13, 2020, Future released Pluto x Baby Pluto, a collaborative studio album with Lil Uzi Vert, which was his second project of that year. It debuted and peaked at number two on the US Billboard 200.