Hey! I have a new post about the wonder women workout exercises for you today.
I have put together six best wonder workout exercises for every beginner should try and stay fit without paying extra money or visit the gym.
This workout will help you stay fit as other superheroes in reality.
Well, it was kinda obvious, have you ever wondered how actors portraying superheroes get in such fantastic shape?
In fact, although it’s quite a complex routine, it’s nothing that you or I can’t do.
And today, I’m gonna tell you about the workout for beginners that can make Wonder Woman out of any given girl out there!
First things first: This workout must be done in accordance with the guide and practice it daily for at least between 30min to 45min for 3 months.
But all these workout exercises can be done without using complex equipment.
Most of these workout exercises can be adapted to your body type and level of training as well.
It is totally Home-based, which means you can do it at home. So let’s get started!
Rowing is a nice of the best workout exercise for a beginner.
But this exercise can be used both as a warm-up and as a general cardio routine.
The exercise is a low-risk kind of exercise compared to running, for example, because it doesn’t hurt your back and especially joints as much.
Also, as opposed to running, which mainly targets your legs, rowing is good for both your upper and lower body.
The pushing motion gets your legs working, while the row itself targets your core and arms.
But anyway, if you’re unable to use the rowing machine for some reason, it can be easily substituted with running, swimming, or any other cardio exercise that fits you best.
The main thing to know right now is to get your blood pumping and your body ready for some real action.
- Do 5 minutes of warm-up,
- Then 5 more minutes of intense interval training,
- 10 seconds sprint,
- 50 seconds going easy.
And now for the superhero part!
#2. Mountain climbers
This one is a classic full-body exercise workout that comprises a cardio workout and strength training, targeting almost every muscle in your body.
To perform it correctly,
- Get into a plank position,
- Propping your entire body on your hands and toes.
- Make sure your hands are directly below your shoulders and your body makes a straight line from the neck down.
- Now pull your right knee as close to your chest as you can without losing the form.
- Tighten your abs to make sure your body doesn’t sag.
- Then switch your legs,
- Straightening the right one back into its initial position and pulling your left knee to your chest at the same time.
- It’s important to do these motions simultaneously so that your core is tight all the time.
- Keep switching your legs and do it quickly enough — ideally, you should be running in place with your upper body propped on your hands.
- One (1) minute of mountain climbers should do the trick.
#3. Bird Dogs
Bird dogs are a staple in learning core stability: It helps you in engaging your abs and back muscles at the same time,
Bird dogs will teach you to balance, and as an added bonus they’re safe for you even if you’ve had a back injury recently.
To get started with Bird dogs exercise, first of it all, you need to follow the following rules.
- Your hands should be directly underneath your shoulders.
- Your knees should make a straight line with your hips.
- Keep your back straight,
- Pull in your abs.
- Now raise your right arm, reaching forward with it, and
- Your left leg as well, reaching back.
Focus on staying stable, especially while straightening your leg behind you. It’s important that you should not wobble from side to side or let your core sag.
Hold the peak position for a couple of seconds and return to the initial one.
Repeat it with your left arm and right leg. Don’t count, repeat the bird dogs exercise for 1 minute straight.
#4. Burpee broad jumps
Some women don’t love the burpees jump exercise but these are important for any workout to be in full.
The burpees workout exercise helps every woman to be fit to even more hardcore level.
When doing this exercise in your home, You’ll need a large space to perform it like an expert.
So make sure your room large space is big enough to avoid breaking your appliances or you can even take it outside.
To get started with this Wonder Women Workout Exercises
- Clear a space or move to a large space in your room. You can make it on outdoor,
- Stay on your regular position and tighten your core,
- Pull your legs to your chest in a swift motion,
- Now, push yourself up to a standing position with your feet and hip straight,
- Next, bend your knees on an inclined position with your back straight and leap straight as far as you can.
Remember to be firm with your both feet, then crouch with your hands planted on the floor.
After this has been done, kick your legs back into the plank position. Repeat the process continuously without counting for the next 1 minute.
The Pull-ups exercise is among the basic strength exercises for your upper body. Its necessary benefit is that it can be done with different grips base on different muscles.
The pull-ups exercise is always performed with a medium grip, focusing on your back and shoulders.
The only equipment you’ll ever need in performing this exercise is a horizontal bar, so go and get one. So let get started with this exercise;
To perform a pull-up exercise perfectly, follow these steps carefully;
- First, grab the horizontal bar with your palms facing outward, hands shoulder-width apart.
- Incline your torso a bit back bringing your chest forward.
- Next, pull yourself up with your arms and shoulders, squeezing your back muscles at the top. You should raise yourself until your chin is above the bar.
- Don’t forget to exhale while doing the pull-up.
- Then, in a slow movement bring yourself back to the initial position, inhaling while you do it.
Do this exercise for many reps till you get the necessary level or you can set a challenge of either 2 reps or 3 reps with 5 sets each.
1 minute is not necessary for this exercise, do it according to your set reps.
This is the last workout exercise for any beginner’s woman to do at home to become Wonder Woman superhero— yes I said it!
Pushups are another best exercise every woman needs to do — to stay fit and be a wonder woman. So let get started with Push-ups exercise;
- First of it, strengthen your chest, shoulders, and triceps muscles.
- Get into a plank position with your hands directly below your shoulders.
- Slowly start pushing yourself to the floor, and as soon as you touch it with your chest, push yourself up slowly. As simple as that!
Repeat the same exercise between 5 sets to 7sets for each rep, do this for 3 reps or 5 reps continuously. You can do this with a challenge or as you physically can.
And that’s it! for full-body workout exercise for every beginner to turn superhero.
Wonder Women Workout Exercises Follow Up!
To follow the routine more closely and see the best results for your Wonder women workout exercises, do the above exercises in the following order;
- Warm-up rowing — 5 minutes, then 5 minutes of interval rowing.
- Mountain climbers — 1 minute.
- Bird dogs — 1 minute.
- Burpee broad jumps — 1 minute.
- Bird dogs — 1 minute.
- Mountain climbers — 1 minute.
- Burpee broad jumps — 1 minute.
- Pull-ups — 7 sets of 3 reps.
- Pushups — 5 sets of 3 reps.
To get that lean, sprinter’s body Wonder Woman boasts, you need a one-hour full body workout at the gym.According to Professional trainers .
Like I said before, most of these exercises can be substituted with others, more or less intense than the ones above.
For example, if you find mountain climbers too easy, you can try bear crawls instead, which are sort of an advanced version of mountain climbers where you have to move forward on all fours.
On the other hand, if standard pushups from a plank position are too hard for you, for instance, you can replace them with an easier variation, propping your lower body on your knees.
This will lift some of the weight you have to push up.
And last but not least, you should take a rest between every exercise in your workout, but no longer than 2 minutes.
This kind of training is intense, and you need your muscle tone and heart rate up to achieve the best results.
To add some muscle to the lean and sprinter-like bod, you should also do some barbell exercises.
They will complete your wonder women’s workout exercises look and up your strength and endurance.
However, barbell exercises heavily depend on your constitution, body type, and health restrictions, so before you decide which ones to perform, consult your doctor and a professional gym trainer.
It’s important to mention that diet is crucial when it comes to getting in shape — especially if it’s a superhero shape!
To build muscle and lose excess fat focus on green vegetables, lean proteins, and drinking plenty of water. However, the key is in moderation and respecting what you eat. So never drink coke while you’re driving.Acording to Gal Gadot secrets of her diet in 2016
Would you love to try this Wonder Woman workout exercise yourself? Let me know down in the comments!
If you think you’ve learned something about wonder women workout exercises, share it with a friend by using the share buttons.
- Travel Hacks: 20 Handpick tips that will blow your mind
- Planning to Work or Study in Germany? How to Avoid Church Tax.
- Nigerian Prison: The 10 New Facts and Rules passing into Law.